1) Fulton County District 7 Board President, Ms. Julia Bernath
2) Fulton County School Board member, Ms. Katha Stuart
She can speak of the impact of BTV as both a school board member and parent. Refer to the video “Caroline” on our Testimonials page to see that story: https://be-the-voice.org/testimonials/
3) Assistant Superintendent Student Support Services, Barrow County District, Dr. Ken Green
Barrow County implemented the BTV campaign district-wide in 2019/20 and plan to participate again in the 2021/22 school year.
4) Assistant Superintendent Student Support Services, Fulton County schools, Mr. Chris Matthews
Has purchased the program for multiple schools in Fulton county over the last two years, with plans to do so again for 2021/22.
5) Mountain Park Elementary School Principal, Ms. Stacy Perlman
Long-time advocate and program participant.
6) Riverwood Int’l Charter School Principal, Ms. Kindra Smith
Long-time advocate and program participant for 3 years at the Middle-School level (EPMS) and 2 years at the High-School level (RICS).
7) Elkins Pointe Middle-School teacher, Isabella Alfaro
EPMS is a long-time BTV program participant.
8) Haralson County Schools, Counselor, Elena Schulenberg
As a career counselor and BTV Club teacher, she can share the impact of this program at the high-school level for the last 2 years.
9) The Cottage School Headmaster, Dr. Steve Palmer
Long-time advocate of BTV and program participant at the private-school level.