“Be the change that you wish to see in the world”
Since program inception in 2015, our high-energy student-driven “Movement for Kindness, Compassion & Inclusion” has resulted in a more inclusive school environment in schools all throughout Georgia. Our initiative encourages students to unplug from screens and connect with their peers, school and community – something desperately needed post-pandemic.
Get the adults out of the way and let the students lead!
The last thing over-worked teachers and administrators need is ONE MORE THING to manage! Our student-driven platform requires very little administrative involvement and is completely turnkey.
Be THE Voice will help your students recover from some of the impacts of the past year. Call us today to learn more about this revolutionary program built on proven techniques
ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE SCHOOL, and HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS AVAILABLE - $2,575 + SHIPPING OF BOOSTER KIT
Be THE Voice – 2022/2023
August – September 2021
Students lead the campaign so select an enthusiastic student club/group/team to facilitate the initiative.
Designate a reliable adult to manage the BTV club and get things organized.
- A Be THE Voice liaison will be assigned to your School to aid in set-up.
- The Program & Video access link will be sent to the BTV teacher.
- The Booster Kit arrives and contains trendy merchandise to promote the campaign. 2020/21 Kit components: https://be-the-voice.org/program/
- Meet with the administration and designate a weekly timeslot that allows the student body to view the (12) videos and partake in the discussion points (if time allows).
October – December 2022
5. BTV Kick-off Day coincides with the first video. This is a highly anticipated activity for the BTV club and the student body’s first impression of BTV.
6. P2P activities are theme-related and correspond with the monthly videos.News & Events | Be The Voice (be-the-voice.org)
January – March 2023
7. Schoolwide Challenges for January (acts of service) and February (acts of kindness) entice students to “walk the walk and talk the talk”. Students who submit their project to BTV corporate are rewarded with a small gift of recognition
8. Very Important Voice awards are presented in March to students – selected by their peers – who embraced the BTV message within the school, or community. This serves as a visible showcase of the student “buy in” of the campaign and the school’s commitment to developing the whole child!